3M ESPE CLINPRO XT VARNISH FLUORIDE RELEASING COATING
Click Image for Gallery
- Preventing dentinal hypersensitivity can be a daunting task.
- Clinpro XT Extended Contact Varnish, creates a protective barrier and provides immediate sensitivity relief while offering additional benefits.
- This exciting new technology also contains and releases fluoride, calcium and phosphate.
- In-vitro studies demonstrate that Clinpro XT Extended Contact Varnish creates a caries inhibition zone under and around the coating.
- 1 Clinpro XT Extended Contact Varnish is a site-specific, light-cured RMGIC durable coating that forms an immediate layer of protection to relieve dentinal hypersensitivity.
- The "XT" in the product name is intended to reflect the products properties as an "extended varnish," having long-term durability with fluoride release.