3M ESPE ADPER SINGLE BOND UNIVERSAL ADHESIVE
Click Image for Gallery
Go beyond versatile. Discover the universal bonding solution with Single Bond Universal Adhesive
- Combined Total-Etch, Self-Etch and Selective-Etch adhesive.
- Consistent bond strength to both moist and dry etched dentin.
- Virtually no post-op sensitivity.
- Flexible dispensing tip can be individually adjusted before application.
- High bond strength to all indirect surfaces (zirconia, alumina, glass ceramics and metals) without a separate primer.
- Excellent marginal integrity for highly esthetic restorations.
- One-step, one-coat adhesive application.
- Self- and dual-cure compatible with (Scotchbond™ Universal DCA Dual Cure Activator)
- No refrigeration needed, store at room temperature for two years.
- One-bottle, one-coat convenience
- Proven long-term bond strength
- Virtually NO post-operative sensitivity
- 35-second placement time reduces risk of contamination
- Moisture tolerant - works on wet or dry enamel and dentin
- Uniquely suited for the "selective" etch technique
- Low microleakage
- Refrigeration not required (if used within 6 months)